Tuesday, June 25, 2013

SinfulColors Summer Nail Polish Collection (Drugstore)


I use to spent a lot of $$ on high-end nail polish...BUT WHY??? (ugh!).  Oh my!  I must forgot, I'm a Nail PolishAholic dang!  Anyway I am here today and I thought I share with you my gorgeous and amazing colors by SinfuColors Professional Summer Nail Polish Collection.  I was so happy that I got em in a very good deal +Walgreens drugstore, they were 2 for $3 what an AWESOME deal <3.


Here's my swatches:
first row: hazard, rise & shine and tempest
second row: pink forever, mint apple and innocent
third row: unicorn, beverly hills and tidal wave. 


1st column: tidal wave, tempest and innocent
2nd column: hazard, pink forever and unicorn
3rd column: rise & shine, mint apple and beverly hills

These are my pick out of their variety of colors.  Hurry gals go check out your drugstore before they last.

Thank you and hope y'all like em and enjoy my simple journey for today...mmuuaahh:*


1 comment: