Friday, June 21, 2013

CoverGirl Whipped Creme Foundation

CoverGirl "whipped creme" foundation base in #360 (tan) second to the last shades.  Coverage is cheer that you can see the skin and lightweight (love it).  You can layer as much as you can to get the full coverage.  They have 10 shades available, this is not oil free base (my complain).  I do have extremely oily skin, I don't like it much but its ok.  It has a shiny finish, so I have to finish it with a setting powder.  My skinstone is yellow undertone, as you can see on my swatch it has a pink tone.
I rank it 1.5 out of 5. I would not recommend this foundation to those who has an oily skin.


I got mine at Rite Aid, $8.79

before

after

Here's are the 10 shades available: 
Ivoy 305, Classic Ivory 310, Creamy Natural 320, Buff Beige 325, Natural Beige 340, Medium Beige 342, Creamy Beige 350, Soft Honey 355, Classic Tan 360 and Tawny 365

CLAIMS:
Lightweight, air-whipped formula instantly hydrates
100% smooth, natural look
Wont dry skin or clog pores


Hey y'all thank you for stopping by and hope enjoy and like my page...mmuuaahh:*

No comments:

Post a Comment