Sunday, June 23, 2013

Eye MakeUp Look Tutorial (Bare My Soul) Eyeshadow


I use my iPhone 4 for taking these pictures and indoors shot.


Eye Prime:
smashbox photo finish lid primer
(I applied it allover the lid up to the brow bone)

Eyeshadow base:
Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on eye pencil in "eldorado"
(glide on just onto allover the lid and tear duct)


MAC "bare my soul" eyeshadow quad
e/s bare my soul, (frosted gold, lustre) pressed all over with the eldorado and tear duct.
e/s friendly (deep bronze chocolate, veluxe pearl) sweep to natural eye crease area.
e/s romantico (light taupe bronze, veluxe pear)transition, to blend the shadow and dispute the hash line with a whipping motion just above the crease. And on the lower lash line half way out.
e/s when in rio (deep green with copper pearl, frost)on the outer of eyes and blended into the crease. And on the lower lash line half in. (with underneath urban decay e/s pencil in mildew).

This is my version eye makeup tutorial.  Very simple and easy way to do.


(top lid) - KatVonD "trooper" tattoo liquid liner
(water line and tight line) - UD 24/7 glide-on eye pencil in zero
(mascara) - Maybelline ONEbyONE and theBalm "what' your type"
As always thank you for stopping by and hope y'all enjoy my tutorial. <3 mmmuuaahh:*

No comments:

Post a Comment